We know you might have concerns about coming into a doctor’s office or hospital, but it’s still important to get the care you need, when you need it.
For your safety in our care, Sun Valley Spine & Orthopedic’s facilities—hospitals, emergency rooms, clinics and offices—are fully prepared and have implemented strict safety precautions to minimize the exposure risks related to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Screening. All our associates are screened before they come to work, using screening tools designed to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free before entering our facilities or providing care.
- Cleaning and disinfecting. Our environmental services teams perform rigorous disinfecting measures at all our facilities.
- Visitor Restrictions. At the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we enacted visitor restrictions to protect our patients and staff. Please contact your local facility for information on the specific visitor guidelines.
- Appointment scheduling. We have staggered appointment times to reduce the number of patients with overlapping wait times.
- Waiting room distancing. We continue to practice social distancing within our facilities. When you arrive at a hospital, clinic or office, you will notice that waiting areas have fewer people and special instructions are posted for avoiding exposure.
- Offsite screening locations. We are asking patients who have signs of respiratory illness to call ahead. And we are directing them to specialty care sites set up specifically for them. These separate sites will decrease the risk of infection at our sites of care.
- Operating room procedures. We’re taking special care in an environment that already has many sterile precautions in place.
Sun Valley Spine & Orthopedic’s is making sure our hospitals and sites of care are safe and ready for you, when you need us. If you have questions or concerns, call the facility before you arrive for an appointment. You can also find a doctor or location near you to call and discuss the best option for your care.